AMD has released version 13.9 of its AMD Catalyst Software Suite.
Catalyst 13.9 contains AMD Catalyst Display Driver v 13.152, HydraVision
for Windows 8, Southbridge/IXP Driver, and AMD Catalyst Control Center
v13.152AMD Catalyst 13.9
WHQL is AMD’s first logo-certified driver for Windows 8.1, which is due out later this year.
This version fixes the following problems:
- Severe flicker in Far Cry 3 game cinematic that may continue into gameplay.
- BSOD crash when enabling CrossFire in the AMD Catalyst Control Center after installing a third AMD Radeon HD7790 graphics card.
- BSOD crash in Windows 8 when display turns off (idle/sleep mode).
- AMD Catalyst Control Center crash after creating an Eyefinity Group.
- Disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 8 after completing the AMD Catalyst Driver installation and rebooting the system.
- Cyberlink PowerDVD stop working with a pop-up error message during playback of a Blu-Ray movie under Power Saving mode.
- When Dual Graphics is disabled within AMD Catalyst Control Center, the secondary displayconnected may not enable.
drops experienced during playback of interlaced Blu-Ray content when
all visualquality settings are enabled in AMD Catalyst Control Center.
- Significant game performance slowdowns when moving the mouse cursor in World of Warcraft using DirectX 9 rendering mode.
and anisotropic filtering settings saved within created AMD Catalyst
Control Center application profiles do not apply correctly.
AMD Catalyst cab be downloaded from here
- Windows 8 Metro applications experience very low FPS when Dual Graphics is enabled inthe AMD Catalyst Control Center.